Wait, I still have questions!
What services do you offer as a brand and web designer?
I offer a range of design services, including logo design, branding and identity development, website design and development, and email marketing.
What is your process?
- Reserve your spot in my design queue by paying half the total cost and signing a contract.
- Gather ideas for your design by creating a Pinterest board (I’ll help!) and answering questions about your business, goals, and target audience.
- I’ll research your industry, competitors, and target audience to create a custom brand identity that meets your needs and stands out. I’ll also create a mood board to make sure we’re on the same page.
- I’ll show you 3 initial primary logo concepts, with notes on the strategy behind each one and mockups of what the logo would look like in different situations. You can give feedback and make changes if needed.
- We’ll finalize your alternate logo, submark, and watermark, as well as your typography, color palette, and patterns/textures. These are the elements that give your brand personality.
- I’ll create your business card or other brand assets, with optional revisions.
- While I work on your branding, you’ll fill out a questionnaire about your website goals, pages, and desired features and functionality.
- We’ll work together to create a custom website that meets your goals and targets your ideal customers.
- After the remaining balance is paid, I’ll deliver all final logo and collateral files and transfer your website to you. I’ll also teach you how to edit and update your website and make it live. You can sit back and watch your business grow.
How long does the design process typically take?
The length of the design process can vary greatly depending on the complexity of the project and the number of revisions required. In general, a logo design project may take 3-5 weeks, while a website design project may take 4-8 weeks or longer.
Do you offer any maintenance or support services for your websites?
Yes, I offer support and maintenance services to help keep my clients’ websites up-to-date and running smoothly. For an additional fee of $50 per month, I also offer an optional maintenance plan that includes regular checks and maintenance to ensure your website is running smoothly and is properly backed up. This is not required, but encouraged to keep your website fresh and protected.
If you need me to make updates to your website, there is an additional hourly charge of $50.